Contact Phone Numbers

Health Questions:

* Montgomery County Health Department at 620-331-4300
* Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry at 913-551-1313

FEMA Assistance:

* Hotline at 1-800-621-3362

Coffeyville Resources Claims:

* 24 hour hotline at 1-800-958-5380

Agricultural Questions:

* Crop damage: Montgomery County extension service at 620-331-2690
* Farm animals: Kansas Animal Health Department at 785-296-2326

Household Hazardous Waste, Debris and Spill Questions:

* Household hazardous waste: Fred Long, Montgomery County at 620-331-4139
* Debris collection: Scott Barnhart, Montgomery County at 620-330-0152
* Spills and orphan drums: KDHE Spill Line at 785-296-1679


There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.

You must log in to post a comment.